Contractors working for Illawarra Coal must first be registered in the online Illawarra Coal Contractor Management System.
The system underscores the Illawarra Coal commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to register their business details to create an account, and then register their workers, selecting the role they perform for Illawarra Coal, and booking inductions which must be completed to work safely on site.
The systems allow Illawarra Coal and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care and meet safety obligations.
Pegasus creates services and solutions for workforce management. They are managing the Contractor Management System on behalf of Illawarra Coal.
The complete Pegasus contractor management solution is a real-time online system which can:
- provide access to company and individual contractor data
- manage training and inductions
- administer contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manage the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- award accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provide tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offer online and call centre support
- manage contractor performance over term of their contract